Basic Confidentiality Policy
Where personal information is required to use or interact with GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE it is our policy that this information – such as your name, postal or email address, or telephone number — is private and confidential. The personal information you provide to GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE is stored in a secure location, accessible only by appropriate staff, and is used for the purposes set forth in this policy, such as to process your order, reply to a question, or to send requested materials.
We collect two types of information from visitors to GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE: (1) Personal information; and (2) Non-Personal Information, such as your IP address or cookies.
“Personal information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, or email address. GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE collects and stores the personal information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personal information on GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE:
We will collect your first and last name, email address, and postal address when you make a purchase from GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE;
We may collect your email address if you contact us with a question;
We collect your first and last name, postal address, and billing information if you make a purchase through our site; and
We may collect your device ID number when you interact with GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE using a mobile device.
“Non-Personal Information” can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender, ZIP code, or other geolocation data, or interests. Non-personal information does NOT identify you personally.
Cookies are text files sent by Web servers to Web browsers and are stored on the user’s computer or mobile device. If the browser is loading a page and the server requests the information stored in the cookie, the cookie is sent back to the server.
Cookies contain data about the user’s activities on the website and can be used by Web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will remain valid until its set expiration date (unless deleted by the user). A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the Web browser is closed.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies the user, but information that we store about the user may be linked by us to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE websites use the information we obtain from people’s use of our website through cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognize the user’s computer when the user visits the website.
- To track some user actions during website navigation.
- To improve the website’s usability.
- To analyze the use of the website.
- To administer the website.
- To report click-through data to our advertisers.
When users visit GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE websites third-party cookies may be sent to their computers by GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE’s advertisers or service providers.
- They may use the information obtained from these cookies:
- To track users browsing across multiple websites.
- To build profiles of users’ Web surfing.
- To target advertisements that may be of particular interest to users.
Most browsers allow users to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
- In Google Chrome, you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options,” “Under the hood” and Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- In Safari, you can block cookies by clicking “Preferences,” selecting the “Privacy” tab and “Block cookies.”
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to log on, access content or use search functions, for example.
Users can also delete cookies already stored on their computers:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files.
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools,” “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
- In Google Chrome, you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options,” “Under the hood,” and Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- In Safari, you can delete cookies by clicking “Preferences,” selecting the “Privacy” tab and selecting “Remove All Website Data.”
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
In the event that all or part of our assets is sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personal and non-personal information collected via GAMMAIPTV.ONLINE.
Please email any problems or questions to us using the form on our CONTACT PAGE.While we may not be able to respond to every report, we take each report seriously and will investigate it thoroughly.